Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Macro, oh why don't I shoot you more?

Yes, I say this everytime. I need to shoot more Macro. I love to shoot it and edit it! Here are some quick shots I took yesterday for Macro Monday on my board! Next time, I need to take my time and really search for things I really want to shoot and work the lens. I went out and took these in 5 minutes for the board. Next time is for me!






These flowers or weeds actually are so tiny! Each flower head is smaller than a pea. Man I love my Macro lens...

Hope everyone is doing well. I have some stuff to catch up on (meaning about 8 folders FULL to edit) then I'm really going to take some time with my Macro lens again! Have a wonderful week!

0 comments:

Followers

About My Macro Blog

Not much to say. I got my EF 100mm 2.8 Macro lens at the end of June and have been hooked! So I wanted a seperate blog to display my Macro shots for those who appreciate this type of thing and to not bore those who don't! Ha! I hope you like the blog! :O)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP