Monday, August 17, 2009

Some Macro Monday stuff...

I don't know why I haven't been shooting more Macro stuff? I truly love it and it's such a happy place for me. I love taking them and editing them! I've had a lot of events lately and have 3 cards full of images in my EHD to edit, so that's probably why! Ha! Once I get caught up on my shots and after Avyree's party in two weeks, I'll be picking up this lens more!

Here are a few I took outside this morning for Macro Monday on my Family Photography Message board.








0 comments:

Followers

About My Macro Blog

Not much to say. I got my EF 100mm 2.8 Macro lens at the end of June and have been hooked! So I wanted a seperate blog to display my Macro shots for those who appreciate this type of thing and to not bore those who don't! Ha! I hope you like the blog! :O)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP